You can use this document to learn how to set up an Azure AD SAML integration with Edge Delta.
Specifically, the Azure AD SAML Toolkit is used to integrate with Azure AD over SAML. Afterwards, your users will be able to access Edge Delta via a single sign-on process.
To use this document, you must be able to access your Azure AD account.
Create an Azure AD SAML integration
Step 1: Add the Azure AD SAML Toolkit
- Access the Azure portal, then on the left-side navigation, select Azure Active Directory.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications, and then select All Applications.
- To add new application, select New application.
- In the Add from the gallery section, type Azure AD SAML Toolkit in the search box.
- Select Azure AD SAML Toolkit, and then add the app.
- You may need to wait a few seconds for the app to be added to your tenant.
Step 2: Configure the Azure AD SAML Toolkit
- In the Azure portal, on the Azure AD SAML Toolkit application integration page, locate the Manage section, and then select single sign-on.
- On the Select a single sign-on method page, select SAML.
- On the Set up single sign-on with SAML page, click the edit/pen icon for Basic SAML Configuration.
- Enter the following values in the corresponding fields:
As another option, you can download then upload the Edge Delta SAML service.
To download, visit: https://api.edgedelta.com/saml/metadata
Field Value to Enter Identifier (Entity ID) https://api.edgedelta.com/saml/metadata Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) https://api.edgedelta.com/saml/acs Sign on URL https://api.edgedelta.com/saml/acs Relay State (Optional) https://app.edgedelta.com/saml Logout Url (Optional) https://api.edgedelta.com/logout
- Next to Federation Metadata XML, click Download, and then send the file to Edge Delta along with your email domain.
- You can contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sales (email@example.com) to share this information.
- Edge Delta will use this XML to make backend configurations.
Step 3: Assign Users for SAML
Before a user can utilize single sign-on access, you must assign the user to the Azure AD SAML.
- In the Azure portal, select Enterprise Applications, and then select All applications.
- In the applications list, select Azure AD SAML Toolkit.
- In the app's overview page, locate the Manage section, and then select Users and groups.
- Select Add user, and then in the Add Assignment box, select Users and groups.
Step 4: Use SAML from the Edge Delta App
- Access the Edge Delta App SAML page.
- Enter your email domain credentials.
- You will be redirected to the Azure portal.
- Enter your Azure AD credentials.
- You will be redirected to the Edge Delta App.